Clear All

Re: Favourite Television Viewing

Robson Green.....a great actor

Wire in the Blood S04E01 P1

Wire in the Blood S04E01 P2

Comment

Robson Green..............in the series "Rocket Man"

This is a scene set in the chocolate factory featuring Robson Green and Charles Dale as George and Barney.

These are scenes with George (Robson Green),Lloyd (Philip Whitchurch), Angela (Lucy Evans) and Tom (John Rhys Halliwell) following Barneys accident.

Comment

All Creatures Great & Small

The Mad Conductor

"All Creatures Great and Small" clip from the 1978 Season 1,Ep. 5 "Out of Practice" of Triston doing his impression of "The Mad Conductor" with the help of a few friends. Starring Christopher Timothy & Peter Davison.

All Creatures Great and Small - Mr Biggins

An amusing clip from the delightful series "All Creatures Great and Small" of Mr. Biggins (John Sharp) trying to imitate his horse's sickly circumstance to Tristan (Peter Davison). Based on the books by James Harriot of Yorkshire.

Comment

Tristan Farnon vs Boris the cat Tristan and James head over to Mrs. Bond's place so Tristan can try and give Boris, puma in disguise, an injection.

Comment

Gordan, good to see and see All Creatures Great and Small . I use to watch it on PBS ~ WLIW.
            Marie

Comment

For the "Taggart" fans out there.........(isn't everybody??? :smile:

Source........Scotland on TV ..

New Taggart, new writers, new producers; here's how

Margaret Enefer, STV's Head of Drama, has been the guiding hand behind the recreation of Taggart for the new series in 2010. She explains how she kept the best of it and did the rest of it. A real insight into how great drama is made.

First episode
              Sunday 3 October 9:00pm
              IN Scotland :smile:

Just go to the link and check out the short insight (video) on the new series...

http://taggart.stv.tv/video-evidence...cers-heres-how

Comment

Top Gear...apart from the news, and some movies, the only reason i bother to turn the telly on...
                http://www.topgear.com/au/videos/vey...aren-f1-part-2
                Euan..

Comment

I like "Packed to the Rafters", an Australian show. I try to avoid the US ones and prefer to watch locally produced shows if I can. Don't like the violence and guns on a lot of the US shows. Some good Aussie cop shows on at the moment. Other than that I like a lot of the UK ones of course. They've just started repeating "Heartbeat" from the very beginning on 7two.

Elda

Comment

Gordon, I use to watch " All Greatures great and Small ~ back in the 70's or 80's
                    Marie

Comment

I would like to see the new Taggart PBS.

One the best shows on TV- PBS~ Public Broadcasting Service.
                      Marie

Comment

Another old one from the UK.......I have the full series on DVD :cool:

Foyle's War - They Fought in the Fields

Foyle's War - They Fought in the Fields pt 1 of 10
                        Foyle investigates the death of a farmer, and questions the Land Army girls that work his farm.

----------------------------------------------------------

They Fought in the Fields pt 2 of 10 They are all on Youtube :smile:

Last edited by 1938 Observer; 2 October 2010, 22:05. Reason: forgot to post 1st clip

Comment

That great comedy classic........Steptoe and Son

Joanna Lumley in Steptoe and Son Joanna Lumley as Bunty in the episode 'Loathe Story' from 'Steptoe and Son' from 1972.

Oh What A Lovely Mourning pt 1 Its a Steptoe funeral and everyone has their eye on the same object

And So To Bed pt1 Harold buys a water bed

Comment

Now who will ever forget that famous expert on diplomacy and multicultural affairs and race relations Alf Garnett

Jesus was English! (according to Alf Garnett) From the 1972 Till Death us do Part Christmas special.

-------------------------------

Alf Garnett discusses Multicultural Christmas

Alf Garnett argues about Else's debt to Sabu the cornershop owner

Comment

Ah yes...TV is not like it used to be...too politically correct now-a-days...
                              Euan..

Comment

This is a great series with an excellent cast.........well worth watching.

Wild At Heart Series 1 Episode 1 Part 1

Series 1 Episode 1 Part 2

Series 1 Episode 1 Part 3

Comment

Working...
                                X