This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

This is forum is for you to contact the administrators, Steve May (aka Papa Bear) or Alastair.

Steve handles all the technical stuff so if something isn't working or you'd like to suggest a new feature then he's the man to talk to.

Alastair mainly handles the content and the Links section so if it's to do with content then he's likely the one to talk to.

All of that said we're both here to help and be available to answer any questions you might have or to receive suggestions on what else you'd like to see be it a new forum or a feature you'd like to see made available.

Alastair

Re: Introduction

The Seneschal? The only time I've heard of that position is the quasi Chief Justice of Sark in the Channel Islands. Scottish connection? Norman infiltration in the early 1100's? Lighten my gloom please!

Comment

It will be up to one of two people, that can give you an answer.

However to elaborate on your message, here is a link, which may be of interest to others.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-euro...rnsey-11342991

Ranald

Comment

Alastair, I've just started having some difficulties, within the past 3-4 days, only when I am in the community forum. I attempt to scroll down, & a little screen comes up (with a sound), saying "Windows Internet Explorer.........Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive." Then it has Yes or No, with you can agree to or not. I say NO. I just realized that it might have something to do in regard to this Connect bar down at the bottom of the page. As on my system, I do see that it comes up very slowly, & when it does come up, I get that little screen shortly. I guess in my opinion, I don't care for the bottom tool bar. I have my own tool bar up above which I use. Thanks,Joan

Comment

There are a couple of wee issues that have appeared in the last few days. Steve will be having a look at these over the weekend so hope he manages to find a fix.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X