Malaysian Air Lines crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysian Air Lines crash

I am absolutely disgusted at the news that the belongings of the victims have been looted. Apparently the credit card of one of the victims has been used in Ukraine in an attempt to get a cash advance. Mobile phones have been taken and used. Ignorant peasants is what these people are.

Elda

Re: Malaysian Air Lines crash

That's disgusting I quite agree Elda. Probably Ukraine would be better of without them.

Alastair

Comment

Elda, if "peasants" means "farmers" then indeed, the Ukraine is in large part an agricultural nation, but you may have seen some of those same peasants praying passionately for the dead as they were being removed, also filling their Orthodox churches for the same purpose. These are the peasants that Stalin starved and brutalized in the 1930s, and who flocked to farms in western Canada where they became excellent neighbours. I wouldn't want to confuse them with the armed goons who controlled the crime scene while the looting was going on. Those thugs are no better than the Iron Cross Ukrainian fascists who backed the Axis and committed unspeakable atrocities on Ukrainian Jews during World War II. Those guys are ignorant barbarians, not fit to wear a peasant's shoes.

Comment

Rick, from what I've read and understood these pro-Russian rebels are descendants of the Russians who took over the native born Ukrainians land during the time when the Ukrainians were being forced off their land.

Elda

Comment

Working...
        X