House For Sale....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House For Sale....

Due to my family's wishes, I plan (in future?) to move to near where my daughter lives over in Ohio. So, decided to put up a little "for sale" sign in front. Have had two "cold" calls, but one more live one. A lady came over yesterday to look, with her college grad daughter. I have the reckoning within that this will not turn out to be a sale. Having been in real estate in the '70's, I know there's plenty of slips between the cup & and the lip! I do have mixed feelings in re: leaving this kind, nice little old home. IF it were easier to take care of, I wouldn't even think about doing it. However, my oldest grandson aided in my decision to do so. He's moved closer to some of my kids, so, will do it for them & even for myself.

Joan:shamrock:

Re: House For Sale....

Hope the sale goes through at the price you need Joan and you find a good new home to move to.

Best of luck!

Alastair

Comment

Hey, in regard to selling my home of 27 years....I do have a very positive possibility! Not to get too excited as yet, though. Sure worked hard getting it all ready, just after coming back from N.S. Joan

Comment

Hi Joan, may the best be on your side, with a sale and future purchase.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

Joan,
          Best wishes for your proposed move, we plan on doing the same thing in a few months time.......................if you become lonely in your new location you could play the following to entice your friends and relatives around.............. :angelic::angelic:

:cool: PLAYMATES - "CLIMB UP MY APPLE TREE" . :cool:

Comment

HI, Gordon...I am NOT as far along as I wish it to be at this time. A person saw home, but now is "delayed" in responding to any deal. So, I am in limbo. Thanks for the thoughts as above!!

Friends,
            Joan

Comment

Where you heading to Gordon? Sunny Queensland?...plenty of room up here for another couple of expats...
              Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                Where you heading to Gordon? Sunny Queensland?...plenty of room up here for another couple of expats...
                Just over the hill Euan, The daughter and son-in-law have a little over 50 acres,probably 2-3 miles as the crow flys and about 10km by road. Their new home [on the top level] will probably be about five bedrooms [baby bump No4 is due March]. Next level down [already there] is the menage, next level down is the large shed and nearby will be our place [time frame at the moment is flexible]. This is the place our home will come from.... http://www.tasbuilthomes.com.au/

and this one [The Mawson] is our choice.............. http://www.tasbuilthomes.com.au/mawson

Comment

Looks good Gordon. Just as long as you don't have the experience that neighbours of mine had. They sold their house and built a nice granny flat in their sons agreage property only to have them break up and get divorced leaving them in limbo not having enough money from the sale of the property to buy back what they originally had.

Elda

Comment

Just to give an update...I finally listed my home here the other night. Today, sitting here in the house, I saw a guy in a red pickup truck, slam on his brakes, back up & read the realtor's sign at great length. He went forward a bit then, to look more at the total of the house & acres. Hope he's planning on "looking" at it! Thanks for friends' support!

Joan

Comment

HI, folks....just to give an update for New Year's Eve. Had two real showings, but as yet, no valid buyers. It's extremely cold here, so don't think anyone will be around to look during this fridgity. (is that a word??:O) ...as ever, Joan

Comment

Well Joan, don't give up, as 2015 will be YOUR YEAR.

Best wishes.

Ranald

Comment

Hey, all..once again......I am not sure IF I ever advised of the outcome of selling home & moving. I live in an area near to Cincinnati, OHIO, in a ranch condo. My two cats are here with me, & that's how I am using the air conditioning inside my home. It's totally different from living out in the country, but I do not have to cut grass, etc. I do have plans to paint one wall, replace bathroom sink, do new window treatments, etc. Have been here just over six months. Still not exactly "thinking" of it as my "home", but possibly will get there soonish. Bye, Joan

Comment

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Joan.

Alastair

Comment

What's a ranch condo Joan?

Elda

Comment

Working...
                              X