Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drove Nissan Xterra 2008 to dealer's today for a recall campaign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove Nissan Xterra 2008 to dealer's today for a recall campaign!

Busy as usual. I had a postcard, saying that the above "newish" car had a "campaign". Have only had it 4 months! Called the 800 number, & this woman said it was to replace the air bag sensor. I made an appointment with the dealer in Cincinnati, who'd sent the card, & brought it over today. They were nice to me, & pointed out a few other probs, which I refused to have done. $$$$ flying out of my purse!!! At any rate then decided to go over & check out some of the houses I've seen online (Zillow, Realtor.com). That was enlightening to say the least. I do know the area I wish to make my abode. Now all I have to do is sell this house!! I'm so sleepy now, I can barely stay awake. Where's all the guys who work the Enigma???

Thanks, Joan

Re: Drove Nissan Xterra 2008 to dealer's today for a recall campaign!

Joan, re buying a used car, check out this advice from one of the cuzzie-bros Down Under:

Comment

That might work in NZ, but we're a smarter bunch this side of the Detch...
      Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
        That might work in NZ, but we're a smarter bunch this side of the Detch...
        If you were so much smarter, wouldn't you be able to spell ditch?:tongue:

Comment

Since there is no "I " in the NZ vocabulary, you have done well correcting my spelling mistake..
          Euan..

Comment

Maybe no "I", Euan, but there is certainly an "A" and a "B" as the Wallabies will realize when they get yet another thrashing next Saturday...

Comment

Oh aye, I think Albalad should get the dictionary out and read the definition of "thrashing"....
              Euan..

Comment

You're right, Euan - the AB's performance was disappointing, they were definitely off their game. No wonder the Aussie side managed to achieve a draw...
                We'll see how they go at Eden Park next week. (We'd better continue any further discussion in the "Sports" forum - unless, of course, Alastair is willing to create a "Poking the Borax" forum. :wink:

Comment

Yes, i suppose the sports forum is the place. However,the forums are notorious for getting way of subject...makes for more fun as you never know what's what!
                  Maybe the AB's didn't put enough effort into the Haka this time...
                  Euan..

Comment

Maybe they just breathed in too much of that uranium-loaded Aussie air...

Comment

Working...
                    X