Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hi, First of all i would like to introduce myself, i'm Dennis 32 years old. My parents were both from Scotland but were now living in LA. Thanks for letting me join in this community. Long live everyone.

Re: Hello everyone

Dennis, I hope you will be happy to join this community because all members of this community are very supportive. If you want to increase your knowledge about and place then you can ask any questions we will try our best to satisfy you. If you want to share your travelling or any other experience than most welcome.
    Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

Hi Jacky, thank you for the warm welcome. Speaking about travel, will be traveling to Singapore next month. I post an update and share with you my experience. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Laughdynamo View Post
        Hi Jacky, thank you for the warm welcome. Speaking about travel, will be traveling to Singapore next month. I post an update and share with you my experience. thanks!
        Dennis, I hope it will prove good decision for you and you enjoyed a lot there. I will wait anxiously to know your review about Singapore. Don't miss to share it with me. I must say Singapore is a nice play regarding tourism and offers many destinations for travelers. I visited this region before the celebrations of yellowstone tours packages.

Comment

Hi Dennis,
          Welcome to the ES forum, I am also new and found great threads here so excited. Hope to see you participating actively in the forum. What brings you here?
          Elf on the Shelf UK
          Unit 310 Milton Keynes Business Centre
          Hayley Court Linford Wood
          MK14 6GD
          0843 886 0933

Comment

Welcome Abell to ES forum and happy to see you in this community. I think it would be great experience for you to have a good time in this board. I found this community highly informative on different topics. You will find there variety of discussions according to your taste especially about Scotland. I would like to know about your interests?

Comment

Working...
            X