This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

We'd certainly like to help promote Scottish businesses in here but how it will develop we have no idea. We have created a sub group for company profiles with the idea that when you go into that forum you start a new thread with your company name as the title. You can then post a message about your company. In this way we'll hopefully get some good information that we can use.

Any business news can be discussed in here. Perhaps also used to ask for help on a topic that is troubling you like advice on marketing, training, financial advice, applying for a grant, etc.

The forum can also be used to post up articles about any business matter and we'd certainly welcome such posts from any competent authority.

And so this is the business forum and let's see how it develops and if you have any good ideas on how it could develop we'd welcome your suggestions.

Alastair

Re: Introduction

Hello, we are a fairly young company operating from Bell Street in Merchant City. Basically we offer discounts to the public and businesses and do a lot of networking. We recently had the official launch of the business which was well attended. We hope to meet a lot of like minded people through your forums. I am here for the first time so don't want to say too much and be self promotional. I hope to find my feet here soon.
    Kind regards,
    Stephen Lyall
    http://www.negotiatenow.co.uk

Comment

Re: Introduction

Should you wish to talk about your company I would suggest you create a thread for your company and then place any information under that Stephen.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X