San Francisco attractions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco attractions.

Next week I am going to San Francisco for a meeting, because my business partner lived there and this time he calls me to San Francisco for a meeting. I never visited this city before. As I never visited this location so, I have no idea about it. Yesterday I talked about it with my friend he suggest me to go with bus tour from los angeles to san francisco because these days I stayed in Los Angeles. I hope this will be good experience for me. Other members can give me suggestions to visit its attractive destinations to make my tour more remember able for me. I am looking for quick replies!
    Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Re: San Francisco attractions.

I would have thought that LA was too far from San Francisco for a bus tour????? I was there on my honeymoon in 1972.....I'm sure it will have changed a lot since then.

Elda

Comment

Re: San Francisco attractions.

I consulted about it to my friend who gave me suggestion about this tour. He told me and satisfy me that it will not very costly. They will provide you hotel accommodation at reasonable price and it is a nice option for those who never visited this area before because they will guide you in a good way. Tomorrow I am going there and hoping for the best.
      Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

Working...
      X