Books related to travel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books related to travel.

I love reading and travelling and to know about different things. I am always looking for new books and such communities where I can find new information about different things. There the question is that Which books are related to travel and had enough knowledge about different or specific place? Any member of this community can help me about this.
    Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Re: Books related to travel.

Check out the books of Lillian Beckwith at http://www.electricscotland.com/book...n_beckwith.htm

Alastair

Comment

Alastair! I am happy to see you back and your suggested link is really great and informative. I found there many books but there is only one chapter of each book for further I have to be pursued it. Can I read "The Hills is Lonely " this book online? If no, then I will pursue it after completing
      bus from nyc to niagara falls canada tour.
      Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

The books are still in copyright so not aware of them being online. Some years ago the publisher allowed me to publish the first chapter from each of the books and as most of these were really standalone stories I accepted the offer to promote the books. She was my mother's favourite author so I actually have them all in paperback at my home.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
        X