Humans owe joy of sex to ancient fossilised Scottish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humans owe joy of sex to ancient fossilised Scottish

As we are all aware the Scot has a fearsome reputation as a warrior, now science has discovered how Scots invented "Begatting" [of course any true decendant of that proud Celtic race would know that already..... "Obs being the son of two 'Falkirk Bairns' "

For the edification of those unlucky enough not to be of Celtic origin I shall append the details.

Quote: " In one of the more bizarre findings of the study, Dr Long said the Scots probably copulated from a sideways position with their bony jointed arms locked together - making them look more as if they were square dancing than having sex." :confused::confused:

"The only way it would have worked was if they were sitting side-by-side," he said.

"This enabled the males to manoeuvre their genital organs into the right position for mating."

Caution..................If a Scot asks to sit beside you....beware.....you may get a BIG surprise!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Now read on;; http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-2...or-sex/5825594

:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

This will help explain the massive spread of The "Scots Diaspora"
    Last edited by 1938 Observer; 19 October 2014, 23:29. Reason: added a comment

Re: Humans owe joy of sex to ancient fossilised Scottish

Not sure which enigma you were trying to solve, Gordon - but I found your post intriguing anyway!
    Hugh, would "Count me out" fit for #12? Cheers, John.

Comment

Yes it would John, but you are not currently in EM.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

:shocked::angelic::laugh2:

Elda

Comment

Working...
        X