Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

Steve has enabled the Facebook Link at the top of the page. When clicked it gives you the ability to link your account on here with your Facebook account.

I note also that then you view a thread there is now a Facebook icon at the top of the thread for you to check if you like it and if you click on that the info is also sent to your Facebook account.

Not yet sure if there is any other links to be had but if there are I'll be sure to let you know :-)

Well done Steve!

Alastair

PS As I was about to save this message I note there is now an option to "Publish to Facebook" if you check the box and then Submit the new thread.

Re: Facebook

I have set things up for FULL access that Facebook allows so we'll see what happens...

Took awhile but NOW connected...TKS for the kudos Al

Papa Bear
    -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
    Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

I haven't yet seen a way of connecting from Facebook to our Community so that might be something to look into.

I did see a Badge option in Facebook but that wasn't too clear as to what it offered. It just seemed to give the ability to post part of your Facebook profile on another web page.

We might also look into other connections with folk like Twitter, etc. at some point.

Alastair

Comment

I am connected! :)
        kellyd:redrose:

Comment

you need to add me to your facebook Kelly,
          Im Elayne Campbell Graziano

Comment

Working...
          X