Where do the years go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do the years go?

I can't believe that my eldest grandson is turning 21 in 2 weeks time. He is the one who made me a great grandmother 2 months ago. Those who are in facebook can see the pictures of Noah. He is growing so fast. Looks like he's going to be a big lad like his father and grandfather who are both well over 6 feet. :smile: It's a bit scary to think that I am turning 70 in February :shocked:

Elda

Re: Where do the years go?

And I'm just celebrating my first 10 years in Canada... amazing how how the time seems to go faster these days Elda.

Alastair

Comment

Gosh Alastair, is it that long? My mother used to say that the older you get, the faster time seems to go.

Elda

Comment

She was absolutely right about that Elda. The years seem to be flying by these days.

It doesn't seem that long ago since we all met at the Falkirk Wheel.

Alastair

Comment

Well Al, if it's 10 years that means i have been frequenting this board for around 20 years..maybe more!
          Euan..

Comment

From memory I think we've had a web board of some sort for 18 years now Elda. Of course we also had forums in our old Almac BBS so I could claim we've been around for 30 years!

Alastair

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
              From memory I think we've had a web board of some sort for 18 years now Elda. Of course we also had forums in our old Almac BBS so I could claim we've been around for 30 years!

Alastair
              Alastair,

Was there also access via "Gossamer Forum" going back years?? I have notes and seem to remember having problems at the time, eventually went in through 'electricscotland'

Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                Well Al, if it's 10 years that means i have been frequenting this board for around 20 years..maybe more!
                That's an awful long time to use an illustrated abacus.:wink::cool:

Comment

We did use that system for a while but it had a lot of bugs. I liked the old webboard system but they got bought out and then charged $6,000 a year for support so we said thanks but no thanks. I mean we never make any money at all from this type of system so we see it more as a service rather than an earner.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                  X