Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let talk about your favorite region of the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let talk about your favorite region of the world!

Guys! I want to talk about my favorite region of the world that I have explored till now. Mostly I visit the United States and its top famous attractions like Alaska, New York and Washington D.C because these are my favorite regions of the work. But I must say Scotland and Australia are also amazing places for tourism. What will you say guys about this.
    Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Re: Let talk about your favorite region of the world!

Two of my favourite places are in Canada. One is Elliot Lake in Northern Ontario and the other is Cape Breton in Nova Scotia.

Elliot Lake is an outsiders dream destination. They have some 1200 miles of ATV trails and 900 miles of Snowmobile trails. Great fishing and canoeing, and they also have a couple of excellent sandy beaches as well. You can fly into Toronto Pearson and then hop onto a bush plane which will fly you to Elliot Lake. There are some excellent lodges around the area to stay in and with 1,000 lakes in the area you are surrounded by rivers and lakes. They also have a very good hospital there as it's become a great centre for retirement living.

Cape Breton is quite different as it's the cultural capital for Scots. They speak Gaelic and road signs are also in Gaelic. The music capital of Canada where you learn to play the fiddle in your crib. Great scenery and some of the best sea food you'll find anywhere. The people are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Alastair

Comment

I never get a chance to visit the Elliot Lake, and totally unknown to this attractive destination. After reading that it is your favorite spot it seems to me it will be fantastic place and best to have some good time there. I think I should go there at least once. What will you say Alastair. Would it be the right option for me or not?

Comment

Well Elliot Lake is an outdoor place but see my profile on the place at http://www.electriccanadian.com/canada/elliotndx.htm

I'd never gone on an ATV or done any canoeing before so I enjoyed that experience. I also really enjoyed visiting the museum there. I also enjoyed the visit to the Soo and liked the bush plane museum there.

Alastair

Comment

wahoo! Great,,, To see you in Elliot Lake. It looks pretty to me and fascinate me towards it to enjoy the beauty of its surroundings and enjoy boating there like as you. I hope soon, I will be there and had some pleasent moments of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X