Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audrey Rose and Colin Kaepernick's CHARITY, see 7 yr old stand-up Comedy and singing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audrey Rose and Colin Kaepernick's CHARITY, see 7 yr old stand-up Comedy and singing

Got this email in from Jim and thought I'd share it with you...

Yes, it’s true! Audrey’s YouTube video filmed at the 2nd Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser has surpassed 10,000 views since June 16th 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the family Kaepernick chose to give back to the community and celebrate children like Audrey (with severe heart disease and blind) she had the incomparable opportunity to get onstage for 12 minutes doing comedy and then singing with one of the most famous football players in the World!

Colin Kaepernick and his family’s caring and generosity made this all possible for Audrey!

Since June Audrey has asked me almost every day “Daddy, what is my total (YouTube views)? When sited children receive hundreds if not thousands of affirmations everyday, this is one of the rare times Audrey receives caring / affirmation! From the event, and from the Kaepernicks and fun and excitement from all the effects this video has had!

As a father I am so proud of the job Audrey performed onstage in front of over 400 people almost all impromptu, AND for the almost daily happiness Audrey feels as a result of this monumental event in her life!

And the positive and constructive affects of this event that keep on enriching other people’s lives!

How you ask?

Yesterday we went to see Audrey’s ophthalmologist Dr. Merrill at the hospital.

“Jordan and I took Audrey to her Opthamalogist to have the cysts under both her eyes checked and see about scheduling having her eyes cut because the openings are too small for 'permanent' prosthetic eyes. Also she is having bad eye infections because her bottom eyelids curl under and hold bacteria too long etc.

Anyway Audrey shared one of her slips with 'John' the receptionist at the hospital. (A thin slip of paper with the YouTube address for Audrey and Colin's 'debut'! :_) ) She likes to give them out and almost everyone is always excited to receive them. I am trying to get Audrey's 'views' over 10,000 because she asks me almost everyday "How many do I have today daddy?"

Well, when she offered one later to doctor Merrill, he said, "I've already seen some of it"

“How could that be, I thought, when I knew he hadn’t known about the video until today?)

I was Flabbergasted when he explained that John had made copies of the slips and handed them out to dozens of staff members because they were ALL rabid 49er's fans! He said all 45-plus staff members were in a state of fun excitement because they all like Colin and the Niners and that happiness and excitement was spreading like wildfire through the office with nurses AND doctors alike!

Audrey got so many positive comments that Daddy was almost in tears of happiness for her.

So today we celebrate the bravery and tenacity and just plain exuberance for life of filling Audrey and how she has impacted so many people so wonderfully with her verve and humor and giving heart!”

Jim Walker
    scotlandforever7@sbcglobal.net

Alba Gu Bràth
    God Bless America

Audrey Rose with San Francisco 49ers star quarterback Colin Kaepernick singing in front of over 400 people and some impromptu comedy

Alastair
Working...
X