Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Geographic's Bannockburn-700th, the real bravehearts

Published on Aug 1, 2014
    National Geographic special. This is owned by National Geographic and it is by their gracious consent {So Far } I am able to share.This is for Educational purposes only. This documentary is essentially the same as the other ones I have posted on King of Scots Robert The Bruce and Bannockburn Line of Fire... Indeed you will find many of the same faces although older and in one case another sex. I would seriously urge anyone interested in the Battle to read the passages below which are the work of 2001 perseus a Bannockburn man whose only goal is to receive a fair open minded hearing on his hypothesis. I believe it is nearer to the actual events that occurred in those two days in June 1314 than shown in this doco-drama. You will I am sure if you read the passages concur. That they carry a more logical content than the so called expert official views.

Alastair

Re: National Geographic's Bannockburn-700th, the real bravehearts

A remarkable production. Well worth watching.

Comment

Re: National Geographic's Bannockburn-700th, the real bravehearts

Alastair! You always share an interesting and highly informative post with all members. I would like to appreciate your sharing. I must say Rick is right it is a worth watching production. So, guys, enjoy it.
      Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

Working...
      X