Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Christmas

Hi John, my eye sight does not let me see the 'green' dress. However at the start as the singers come on, their first names are given.

I have been a follower of Celtic Thunder, as can be seen from the following link. (not sure how one locates it from the new es site... perhaps under 'music second set of pages ?) But here is the link.

http://www.electricscotland.org/show...Celtic-Thunder

You will see that there is a link for Celtic Thunder's home page. At the end of which you will see about nine more links, all worth viewing.

The Celtic Ladies (if that is their title) came in later.

Just found a link to the 'ladies' lol

At the very end, the names of the ladies is given, but does not say who is who !

It was all started by Phil Coulter, a true music genius.

Let me know if you get 'stuck'.

Ranald
    Last edited by Ranald; 23 December 2014, 09:44. Reason: added more words

Comment

John I think her name is Orla, don't know her last name,

Hugh

Comment

Thanks to your information, Ranald (and Hugh) I was able to track down the 'Green Lady' (Orla Fallon) and listen to some more of her singing. Much appreciated.

She is also a very able harpist.

- John.

Comment

The Queen's Christmas Message

Queen Elizabeth has used her traditional Christmas broadcast to call for reconciliation, citing the Scottish referendum and Northern Ireland.

Alastair

Comment

World War I The Christmas Truce History Channel documentary

Alastair

Comment

Harry at 30 Documentary

Published on Sep 3, 2014

In celebration of Prince Harry's 30th birthday, ITV have released a new documentary celebrating the past three decades of his life.

Featuring archive footage and contributions from friends, military colleagues, historians, journalists, photographers and royal correspondents, this hour-long documentary explores every iconic moment in the prince’s life.

The programme gives an insight into Harry’s military career, his charity work, family life and his public duty and explores what makes him such a well-respected and well-liked member of the Royal Family.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
              X