Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit a message cannot be saved

Alastair

Due to my eyesight problem, I have had occasions to 'EDIT' the message. Yes I carry out the EDIT, but the 'SAVE' does NOT WORK. The screen does not change even after waiting 5 minutes.

There is no problem for the normal 'SAVE MESSAGE' option.

Could this be fixed please.

Ranald

Re: edit a message cannot be saved

Not sure how that can be fixed Ranald as I can edit a message just fine and then save it ok. In fact I have to edit the newsletter each week as when I copy it a lot of the formatting isn't taken so I need to edit it for it to look reasonable.

You might look at doing the message in Notepad and then copy and paste it in. I have done that myself.

Alastair

Comment

Hi Alastair, I'll try once more.

Ranald

Comment

Hi Alastair, it still does not save, so in future I will try your advice to use Note Pad first.

Ranald

Comment

Sorry Ranald... not trying to be unhelpful here but but if others can edit and save then I have no idea what we can do on our end to fix your problem.

I know Hugh had a problem in uploading graphics but others could do so. That's yet another one I don't know how to fix.

Alastair

Comment

Thanks for the message Alastair.

I have a new computer awaiting help in moving all things over from to old one.

So I may see if I can 'do' a save on the new machine, subject to web access being installed.

I will let you know the result, but it may be some time before a test can be carried out.

Ranald

Comment

Working...
            X