• Show
Clear All

• Enigma Machine #5

More easy ones. Good luck.

http://www.electriccanadian.com/life...nigma/EM~5.gif

Cheers,

Hugh

Re: Enigma Machine #5

I've been coming in late lately, so here's a bunch to make up for it: 1 - Slipped Disc; 2 - This End Up; 3 - Nook and Cranny: 4 - More Often than Not; 5 - Banana Split; 7 - It's Overrated; 9 - Big Man on Campus: 11 - Beat Around the Bush; 12 - One Foot in the Door.

Comment

Good start Rick, that's 100% for you!

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hi again to all - have finally completed the "flitting", and after much delay from Telecom, running of cables under the house etc., I at last have an internet connection again, so I can add my suggestions for this one: #6 "Little big horn", #8 "There's 'no excuse for it' ", #10 perhaps "It is insomnia" or something similar.
        - Cheers to all, John.

Comment

John you have completed the challenge with another 100%.That's it for EM5. Good work team (sorry Joan & Ranald).

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Well , done the TWO !!!

I have been out of action by two separate bowel and associated, but both deviating.

I now find that when I wish to put a 'new number 5 in to word' it now takes only that with no options to insert answers.

I also find ES has changed, with no obvious link to forums. Does not make it easy for an old brain

This is NOT looking for sympathy..... Ranald

PS I now think, with, my old brain and eyesight, the file out up by Hugh was not recognised by my my computer which thought it to be another type rather than a GIF.... I changed the format to Gif and now back to normal.... well age relate normal !!
            Last edited by Ranald; 30 March 2015, 18:12. Reason: spell ! added 2 lines

Comment

Just a thought that may make things easier for you, Ranald - next time you are in the forums, just add 'ES community' to your favourites list; then next time you want to access the forums just go to your favourites and click on it and it should take you straight in.
              Hope your health is improving.
              - Cheers, John.

Comment

EM5 Answers

1. slipped disc [dislocated disc]
                2. this end up
                3. nook and cranny
                4. more often than not
                5. banana split
                6. Little Big Horn
                7. It's over-rated.
                8. no excuse for it
                9. big man on campus
                10. it is insomnia
                11. beat around the bush
                12. a foot in the door

I just thought I would put the answers up early this week.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Working...
                X