Mary Ray and Richard Curtis - Crufts 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Ray and Richard Curtis - Crufts 2014

Can't remember if I posted this before but if so still worth watching again...

Alastair

Re: Mary Ray and Richard Curtis - Crufts 2014

Alastair,

As you mentioned it has been on before, having said that it is good to view that wonderful performance again [and again] . I still have it logged in my "Favorites" link. That has been a timely reminder for me to send it to my daughter...[promised ages ago]

Gordon.

Love Is............................"Owning a Dog"
    Last edited by 1938 Observer; 21 May 2015, 22:25. Reason: Added Text

Comment

Perhaps we should have a forum for our favourite YouTube videos <grin>

I do make extensive use of YouTube throughout the site Gordon as I could never get anyone to send me pictures of places in Scotland or Canada and then I discovered most places I write about there is often a YouTube video of the place. I could never find a really good video of Australia but still keep my eyes out for one.

I also use YouTube to watch TV programs as at least there are either no adverts or if there are you can abort them early or turn them off. Like I have been enjoying the series "Life below Zero" and a few of the people in that series have teams of sled dogs.

Alastair

Comment

Alastair,

Likewise with "Youtube" viewing, commercial free, and a wide range of subjects. I have just been watching a few old ones of "Weir's Way", most entertaining. Also a BBC series on WW1 in 26 [I think] parts.Then, for the very,very young at heart [read 2nd childhood] there is "The Worst Witch" and the follow-up series ,"Weirdsister College"

Gordon.

Comment

I've never heard of the witch ones before Gordon. Mind you between 1951 and 1967 I only watched a TV twice, Most of my life at that point was either in the Middle East where there was no TV or at boarding school where it wasn't allowed. Because I was ill I was allowed to watch the England Scotland rugby game and by special permission I was allowed to watch the funeral of Winston Churchill.

Mind you I notice YouTube is starting to be more proactive on advertising. There are little yellow dots along the play line and when you reach one of those an advert starts up. Most of the time you can abort it after 4 seconds or so but sometimes you still need to watch the whole thing although at least it's only one advert rather than a number of them.

Alastair

Comment

Alastair, is the following link of any use for your interest in Australia ?

I did a Google search for 'Australia videos' and there are a lot of links that you might wish to see.

Ranald

Comment

I was really looking for a half hour or 1 hour program looking at the whole of Australia Ranald. Like I have one such for Canada and New Zealand.

Alastair

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                I was really looking for a half hour or 1 hour program looking at the whole of Australia Ranald. Like I have one such for Canada and New Zealand.

Alastair

Alastair,

I have posted some long video's on "Travel & Tourism" thread, covering Sydney,Melbourne,Brisbane and the Great Ocean Road [Victoria], I'm still searching for something which covers the whole country in one program.

Gordon.

Comment

Thanks for keeping your eye out for one Gordon... appreciate it.

Alastair

Comment

A one - hour programme covering Australia is a pretty big ask - as Slim Dusty once observed, it's a bloody big country. But here's one I enjoyed (although it focuses mainly on the wildlife):

Last edited by albalad; 25 May 2015, 05:46.

Comment

Working...
                    X