Enigma Machine 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enigma Machine 115

Hi Hugh, I am having computer problems, and an update delay would be appreciated.

My new computer has all my data transferred, but most of them are not working properly.....

Ah me!! the old computer is not functioning at all !!!!

Ranald

Comment

HI, Hugh, etal.....I think that's a very good idea. I haven't been this preoccupied since I don't know when. Speak to a realtor practically every day. Had to have my vehicle fixed today, then to bank to pick up important papers, then home. A bank appraiser is coming tomorrow, & I haven't cleaned recently. The closing dates also keep on being changed, etc. Also have been having to sign my name/or initials to an electronic contract, & then send it back. However, even my daughter & her husband scoped out my new home, the ranch condo, & they were thrilled with neighborhood & the looks of the place...& maybe the pool across the street. I am also having trouble sleeping at night, as my brain keeps on going around & around with all those petty little details. Can't wait to have it all over with!!! Thanks, to all of you, Joan

Comment

Why not wait until Joan gets settled and hope that Ranalds computer is working by then. It will be a new start with John's puzzles, maybe even with John hosting.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hi Hugh, it sounds good to me, and look forward to the future.

Ranald

Comment

HI, All...I must have felt the "vibes" of you guys talking about me. Yes, I am here & have been "IN" new house for 5 days. Working on unpacking, as well. Exhaustion is major!!! Back again soonish. Joan
            Last edited by FriedaKateM; 15 October 2015, 21:38. Reason: mistake

Comment

Hi Joan,

I am pleased to see that you are nicely settled in your new "Castle"; did you take all your feline friends with you ?????

Gordon.

Comment

Hey, Gordon...I have brought two kitties with me, i.e. Duncan & Bimby. My older cat, Rennie, died of renal failure Aug. 11. Quite a shock. Still have grief. When you love your pets, you are "doomed" to eventually lose them. However, it would have been harder to bring 3, as these 2 are just beginning to settle in. Lots different here in this ranch condo, w/ a basement. Do like it, but still miss the rural atmosphere I used to have...looking out over the cornfields, the soy bean fields, the birds. Thanks, Joan

Comment

Hi Joan, great to have an update, and at least you still have 2 of the family to keep you smiling.

May all continue go well with with the 'getting accustomed' to the new new home and location scenery.

Thinking about..... and for you..... Ranald

Comment

Greetings all, and am glad I finally checked in. Like Joan, I've been on the move - partially retired, sold out in British Columbia and am just now getting settled permanently in Saskatchewan, and have been traveling almost continuously since the beginning of May. I'll stay tuned for another possible round of games later and will certainly keep up with Alastair's weekly great works regardless. It was great fun and thanks to all for making the Enigma Machine available and for the great plays we shared. Good luck with new homes, new computers and new pursuits till we meet again.

Comment

I was just revisiting these today and noted we had another three created by John Lang No's 116, 117 & 118 but we don't have the answers for those. Can anyone help?

Alastair

See http://www.electriccanadian.com/life...igma/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X