Unable to access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to access

There are two posts that I have been unable to access when I use the New Posts tab. They are:
    Article: Electric Scotland Resources for Robert Burns Started by Alastair, Yesterday 22:58
    and
    Article: Clans and Families and Membership Started by Alastair, 25th July 2010 19:53

I get the message "Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page."

Why is this?

Re: Unable to access

I'll leave this to Steve as he's the techie but you can see the posts in the various forums as that was where they were posted and then I took the option to "promote to article".

I do know we are still to tackle the Front Page as we wanted to get all the apps sorted through the forums first. We still have to sort the LINKS system and the sending out of postcards. These to my knowledge are now the only two apps that are not working as they should.

There are other apps we have flagged to add to the system that are still in beta.

Alastair

Comment

I have the same as Hugh, but from the Forum section, it works for me with NO restriction.

Please send another asprin for Steve's headaches.... !

Ranald

Comment

Actually he did a great job last night and on Sunday by getting lots of wee things tweaked, fixed and added. So he probably needs a shot of Red Bull :-)

Alastair

Comment

To heck with the Red Bull...Bring on the hard stuff!!!!!

I'll take a look at the CMS side real quick since, as Al said, we have not yet started any serious work on that portion until we get the forums fully completed

Papa Bear
          -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
          Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

I'm getting the same thing as Hugh & Ronald.

Electric Scotland Resources for Robert Burns Started by Alastair.

I get the message "Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page."
            Marie

Comment

Working...
            X