A female undertaker in Edinburgh in 1858 on the trail of a killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A female undertaker in Edinburgh in 1858 on the trail of a killer

Women were not allowed to study at the Edinburgh School of Medicine in 1858, but that doesn't stop Kate Grainger from learning all that she can about how the human body works. She has just inherited her father's undertaking business and fears that the first client on her watch has been murdered. As she sets out to catch the woman's killer, Kate is taken under the streets of Edinburgh into the brothels and opium dens of The Vaults and, with the help of some spirit friends, finds a trail of murders that have gone unreported. My latest novel The Undertaker is a light read, despite its title, with a little comedy and a little romance and a young woman who just will not give up until a killer is brought to justice. The book is available in paperback and kindle formats. Here is the link - http://tinyurl.com/oaxh5a7

Re: A female undertaker in Edinburgh in 1858 on the trail of a killer

Sounds like a great historical read...

I will see if I can find a reasonably priced printed version.

Thanks

Ranald

Comment

Re: A female undertaker in Edinburgh in 1858 on the trail of a killer

Hello Ranald, the sequel to 'the Undertaker' has just been published - 'The Undertaker:Masquerade'. All ebooks will be priced at $1.99 (1 pound 60) and print books start at $9 (7 pounds 24) for the month of March so it's a good time to buy them.

Comment

Working...
      X