This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

We don't see this forum as being one for advertisers but rather one where you discuss a holiday you have taken or want to go on.

And so if you have had a great holiday somewhere in the world and would like to share your experience with us then this is the place. You can also use it to share some aspect of your holiday by doing a wee article on a shop you visited, a restaurant, a pub, a special place.

By all means if you have stayed at some fantastic hotel or B & B do tell us about it.

I'm not sure telling us of a bad experience is particularly useful unless it is about a particular country where we are being warned about some aspect of a general nature.

You might also want to visit a particular country... even Scotland... and so you might post a message asking for some advice. Just asking for tips about a holiday in a country is a bit too broad so you might be a little specific by specifying particular activities you're interested in. I want to see historic castles, or great beaches, or want to play golf. These may well get you better responses.

As so that's some general advice on what you can discuss in this forum.

Alastair

Re: Introduction

Well some of you may remember Sue and myself intended to have a weeks holiday in Fiji a couple of months ago. Due to Sues Mum passing away we had to come back early, but not before we enjoyed 2-3 days at the Warwick Fiji Resort. Anyone contemplating heading there for a holiday, i'm sure you would enjoy the Warwick resort.
    http://warwickfijihotel.com/default....rp=restaurants
    Euan..

Comment

I am a new person in this community and join this forum to make some friends and to get knowledge about different topics.
      Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

Well we're all mostly of Scottish descent here but we certainly cover lots of topics many of which have nothing to do with Scotland.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
        X