Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hey everyone,
    Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, or whatever flavor you do for the holidays.

Re: Greetings

Hi Diane,
    Merry Christmas to you and yours. Not seasonal weather here, but at least we don't need to shovel anything~
    Sandy

Comment

And the same to you Diane. I've had my feral grandchildren here .....lol. Getting old, can't handle 3 of them at the same time :-) One at a time would be just nice. Went with son & the 3 of them to my big grandson's place on Xmas Day (same father). So very proud of my big grandson buying his own home at only 22 along with giving me a great grandson who is 16 months now. He works very hard just like his Grandma did. My favourite person in the world :-)

Elda

Comment

Hullo and greetings to everyone.

Wife and I spent 5 days over Christmas at Bicheno [East coast of Tasmania] , stayed at son-in-laws parents "other home" , [over 3 floors and 100 metres from the beach]

A great time was had by all, [I can join in with Elda's sentiments regarding children] , 4 grandchildren---------- Elliott aproaching 10
        Spencer " 8
        Ingrid 2 1/2

& baby Hamish , 10 months.

So at times there was quite a bit of interaction between the older boys........ , but all things considered it was a wonderful time together, we celebrated Xmas dinner on Xmas Eve as one of the German au-pairs was flying out to meet her mother and brother late on Xmas Day.

The only slight "downside" was missing a turnoff on our return home [inattention by navigator [wife] looking at photographs on camera], saw lots of new scenery, added about 100 kilometers to our return trip...............an enjoyable break.........

But........................"There is no place like home"

Gordon.:cool::redrose:

Comment

Glad you enjoyed your Christmas break Gordon... hope the New Year will be a good one for you and your family.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X