This community and other matters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This community and other matters

I've been asked to develop an online Priory for the Knights Templar and so it would seem that this community would be an ideal format to make this happen. That being the case this community will continue for the foreseeable future.

We have had to delete the Facebook option within the community as it was causing issues with the new version we have just installed along with the latest security upgrades.

We have now deleted the electricscotland.net site as we are going to make this the new and improved electricscotland.com web site in around a years time. The content from the es.net site has now been transferred to either electricscotland.com or electriccanadian.com

Now this is where we really could do with some help...

We will be installing a Word Press system on es.net and once installed and configured we will then embark on the long process to copy the content of es.com onto this new platform. This will involve a lot of copying and pasting the content from es.com to es.net and as you can imagine this will be a huge task. I don't yet know how we will accomplish this but if we have to do it manually then many hands would make light work as it were.

So this being the case I just wondered if anyone would like to volunteer to help with this work? I am not yet sure what this would involve but perhaps if you had an hour a day to offer or a weekend or evening session from time to time?

Or indeed if you know of a good programmer who could help to automate this then please provide their name and contact details.

Alastair

Re: This community and other matters

I might add that we've at long last fixed the Help program and also the recipe database. We've fixed the postcard program so it now sends out a postcard but not yet sure if we've fixed the issue of sending a card out for a future date but will advise when we know this is working.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
    X