Electric Scotland Review for 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Scotland Review for 2016

As it's the 31st of December I thought I'd do a bit of a review on the year and then look forward to 2017. Just as I was about to finish I got interrupted by a phone call but as I'd just about finished thought I'd just accept it as it was.

Of course these are my own personal views so I don't expect everyone to agree with them.

You can view this at...

Alastair

Re: Electric Scotland Review for 2016

Thanks Alastair, I'm with you on the media issue and would want to hold our beloved CBC to account too. Looking forward to all the good things you proposed for 2017!

Comment

Re: Electric Scotland Review for 2016

Hi Rick... I'm working on the SIP section and it's taking up a lot of my time right now. Lot's of reading and viewing to try and understand the issues. In fact what I'm finding can be applied to just about any other country and especially when it comes to Commonwealth countries.

I'm quite annoyed at the Basic Income page as for some reason it's not displaying as it should and I'm damned if I can find out what the problem is as much of what I have on the page is not displaying. Like there are 4 videos and then a lot of text and then a couple of links. However what I see when I look at the page are 2 videos, a couple of links and another video. I've even cleared out my cache and used another program but it is still the same.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X