Clear All

• Excellent Dry Skin relief

Items needed:

Warmed Baby Oil
    Sugar
    Gentle body wash
    clean dry hand towel
    Vitamin E lotion

pour a small bit of sugar into the palm of your hand then pour the warmed baby oil onto the sugar. Work this all over the area of dry skin. Wash the area with a gentle body wash, (dove) then thoroughly dry.

Apply the lotion.

This works great on any area of severe dry skin and helps to relieve eczema.

You can do this every day but I do it once a week.:tongue:
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Excellent Dry Skin relief

I woke up one morning to find my hands were all flaky skin. I hadn't a clue what was going on. I ended up talking to the pharmacist and he recommended Spectro EczermaCare Medicated Cream. He said I just need to rub the cream in twice a day for around a week. Well I did that and the problem cleared up.

Alastair

Comment

One of my friend also had a bad dry skin problem. And he got a fish oil supplement and changed the food he was using. The supplement helped in a couple days!
      closest salons

Comment

My wife has been using a certain hand and leg cream for 25 years and it works wonders. Its called Maynards and is only available from them direct. You can google it for the address, cost (quite inexpensive), and shipping. During the winter, I use it also and have never found anything better.
        Never pick a fight with an old Highlander. If he can't fight, he will just kill you.

Comment

1. Drink more water.

2. You may have to double down on the lotion. Layer one that extra moisturizes (like Lubriderm or Aveeno or something) with one that seals (like Aquaphor or straight petrolatum).

3. Lukewarm showers and hand washing. The hotter the water, the more protective oils it takes from your skin.
          Hair Transplant Cost | Hair Transplant in Delhi

Comment

the best solution for dry skin is cream use
            regular face cleansing
            'regular using moisturiser for dryness
            click this link now - > http://pressreleaseblog.org/prweb-co...tion-code.html

Comment

Working...
            X