Phishing attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phishing attack

We've been advised by Netflix and a Bank in France that we're the source of a phishing attack on them and our Telco has also contacted us. It looks to be a problem with our Arcade system or at least the files that are involved are all in our Arcade directory and hence it looks like a particular game might be the source of them getting into our system.

As a result we've closed the Arcade system today to see if this prevents any other attacks. I'll keep you upodated as to what we find out.

Alastair

Re: Phishing attack

Looks like we may have fixed this problem so are going to re-enable the Arcade.

Alastair

Comment

Still can't sign in.....

Comment

I just got an email from Steve saying he shut it down again but hoped to get it back up soon.

Alastair

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          I just got an email from Steve saying he shut it down again but hoped to get it back up soon.

Alastair
          April 5th - still can't get in......

Comment

We still have not resolved this issue I'm sorry to say. We got another attack yesterday.

Alastair

Comment

Hope it's up and fixed soon. I really enjoy the games.

Comment

I'll talk to Steve about this as we've had another couple of attacks but with the arcade switched of that doesn't seem to be the way they are getting in.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                X