Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

It seems that Steve has fixed our LINKS system which is the very last mod that we have that didn't work properly.

There are three Groups...

Scottish Links
    This is a section that we'll use for Scottish companies and we hope that Scottish companies will make use of it.

Members Web Sites
    This is split into 2 sections - Personal and Business
    Here you can add a link to your own personal web site under Personal. You can also add a link to your company web site under Business.

Resources
    This is where you can contribute to the community by adding links to web sites that you feel are great resources.

I might add that the second and third groups are only available to members but the Scottish Links section is available to guests.

I hope you will enjoy helping to populate the LINKS system for the benefit of us all.

Alastair

Re: Links

Allie and Steve,

I am having so much fun publishing things from here to Facebook. It gives my family and friends a chance to see what I get up to.
    kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Glad you are enjoying it Kelly. As it happens I enjoyed the Knights Templar Garden Party last Night in Toronto. Seems they have some 9 new postulants for the upcoming investiture in September.

Alastair

Comment

Ohhh you lucky Knight! I sent an email to the Order in Scotland but never heard back. I think being a Dame would fulfill my destiny!

Comment

Hmmm...Maybe I should look into this <chuckle>
          -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
          Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

Being a Dame or fulfilling my destiny? ;)

Comment

Working...
            X