Arcade working again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade working again

I found a new version of the program and was able to download it and got it installed and so the Arcade is now working again. I played a game of Mahjongg and it also saved my high score so looks like we're back after a long absence.

Alastair

Re: Arcade working again

HI, Alastair & all on site! I have been verrrry busy with projects around my condo, painting, working on fence, & getting dryer repaired, also having new "plantation shutters" in living room, & study. I also have been working as a volunteer each week for one day, at an animal adoption shelter. Lots of fun, but keeps this old girl mighty preoccupied, and/or busy. Glad to have found my way back, Thanks, Joan

Comment

Hi Joan... see you are mega busy these days and your volunteer work I am sure is much appreciated by many and keeps you out of mischief I dare say?

Good you've found your way back.

Alastair

Comment

Alastair, I did attempt to try to open the Arcade, i.e., namely the Mahjong games. However, the screen advised that Flash Player is blocked. Do you have any ideas about how I can get into this Arcade so I can play. I do love Mahjong!! Thanks, Joan

Comment

Actually if I remember correctly I got a message something like.. if you wish to use Flash click here and I clicked here and it all worked and I haven't been asked again.... Err.. actually I just went in again and I think it said something like do you wish to enable Flash to play this game click here or some such. Anyway I did click to accept and went in fine.

Of course I then played another game and so now forget the exact message. I believe Chrome doesn't like Flash for some reason but it will accept it but warns you that it's not safe or some such. I've used IE and usually it plays them no problem.

I am using the Chrome browser myself.

Does this help?

Alastair

Comment

HI, Alastair, I just tried to play 144 blocks (mahjong), & when one tries to click on Flash, it states that Flash is blocked. This is the first time recently that this has happened. Could you look into this? Thanks, Joan

Comment

I'm finding a lot of Flash programs are getting this error Joan. I think it's Google that rejects flash as having too many security issues which means I likely can't fix it but will take a look and see what might be possible. You might try IE or another browser to see if that fixes the issue.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
              X