• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya

Click image for larger version

Name:	5BC2C0A5-0F6B-4EEE-8EB8-E1447E53AEB4.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1,020.3 KB
ID:	24070 just thought I’d leave a wee message wishing everyone that remembers Tam the Celt my best wishes for 2019. I was wondering hoo many o’ the auld yin’s are still breathing? Fae Tam in Gods country Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Re: Hiya

Nice to hear from you again so what have you been up to? Anything interesting to share?

Alastair

Comment

Name:	8223D048-5289-4EA4-9426-E7BD6E987487.jpeg
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	23606
      Originally posted by Alastair View Post
      Nice to hear from you again so what have you been up to? Anything interesting to share?

Alastair
      Hi Alastair, not a lot I’ve managed to get to retirement age and with a bit luck I’ll get a while longer. I get word back from Bev from time to time so I was wondering who else was left from a way back yonder? You still in Canada ���� it’s a braw day in Scotland �������������� but it’s a cauld wind.

Comment

Name:	A6E49557-3E86-4D4D-A6F7-F48C175D185A.jpeg
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	23607 Dunecht Estate

Comment

Still in Canada and is snowing of and on today and likely tomorrow as well.

I've been retired for 3 years now and am enjoying life. Taking things a little easier now but still enjoy working on the site.

I see you have an amber alert for most of Scotland for tomorrow so keep safe and as you are retired you can likely stay at home.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X