A1 : Britain's Longest Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 : Britain's Longest Road

I have a TVO package with my Cogeco TV and Internet provider and selecting that option I can select Netflix but also YouTube and recently I've taken to watching this channel as I've discovered some really excellent series to watch and one of them is A1 - Britain's Longest Road which not only follows the traffic police as they patrol the road but it also follows people in everday life that use the road.

I found the first series episode 1 for you to watch here and I hope you enjoy it...

Alastair

Re: A1 : Britain's Longest Road

When my parents, brother & I lived in England, we went up & down most frequently on the A12. Of course, that was roughly 50 years ago!! We were over in East Suffolk at the time. I do watch a goodly amount of English TV, when I can get it. FriedaKate

Comment

Re: A1 : Britain's Longest Road

There is a whole ton of UK police documentaries on YouTube. I have driven from Edinburgh to London on the A1... many years ago now. I remember on that trip we turned of the A1 to a village looking for a pub lunch and hit pay dirt... the pub owner was an ex-rep and when he found we were also in sales he said you get the top lunch at a special price.. just pass the word. We got a thick juicy steak with all the trimmings and we did pass the word and would have gone back but never took the A1 again.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X