Thoughts on a Sunday morning - 12th July 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on a Sunday morning - 12th July 2020

Welcome back . . . so great to share this time with you.

My thoughts this week have centred on the increasingly abusive use of the internet and the instinct to attack others who are different or differ.

Not a very uplifting subject and one I was warned not to address. But one I think we all need to think about . . . and respond to. If I offend, it was certainly not my intent. And for any hurt I may cause, I apologize.

I do invite anyone who wants to engage my thoughts, to drop a line to Dametemplar@gmail.com
    And remember the latest commandment:

Love thy neighbour and wash thy hands!

Until next time . . .

May God bless you in all your good works

Nola

The Reverend Nola Crewe, J.D., M.A., M.Div., GCTJ
    Rector – St Monica’s Anglican Chur
    Grand Prior - Canada - OSMTH

Good morning . . .

Good news: Bishop Andrew has announced that churches can reopen on Sunday the 13th of September if we comply with the guidelines and have our compliance checklist submitted in time. So, for those who will be returning to the four walls, fellowship and Eucharist of worship, finally a date to work toward. I really have missed Sundays as a special time to get together and look forward to being with you again. For those who won't be attending at St Monica's we'll still be getting together this way . . . as long as you continue to hit the link!

My thoughts this week have centred on the increasingly abusive use of the internet and the instinct to attack others who are different or differ.

A granddaughter of the "Z" generation assures me the problem has been around for several years and it is only now that the Millenials and Boomers are noticing it. Since many of you fit into one of those categories, I share my concerns.

Not a very uplifting subject and one I was warned not to address. But one I think we all need to think about . . . and respond to.

If I offend, it was certainly not my intent. And for any hurt I may cause, I apologize.
Working...
X