AULD BIGGINS OF STIRLING BY WILLIAM DRYSDALE 1852-1901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AULD BIGGINS OF STIRLING BY WILLIAM DRYSDALE 1852-1901

Hello, I am new to the blog but have been reading Electric Scotland for a while.
    I found this book a week ago in the American library internet archive.I saw that opening pages had not been scanned. These pages sometimes contain historical Tibbits. On page 22 I found in the list of subscibers a gr.gr.grandfather and one of is sons;Sempill,John d. Stirling and Sempill,John H. Falkirk.
    In the section of county officials the picture of Chief Constable John D. Sempill,Stirlingshire.
    So care when scanning books, leaving out a few pages that might have broken some ones road block .
    The archive also has drysdales book;old faces,old places,and old stories of stirling vol. 1&2 . Thanks to all involved in the web site .
    I have gotten lost for hours reading the scanned books and articles on elec.scot.

Re: AULD BIGGINS OF STIRLING BY WILLIAM DRYSDALE 1852-1901

John Henderson did the scan for us and so have send him the link to your message.

Alastair

Comment

Re: AULD BIGGINS OF STIRLING BY WILLIAM DRYSDALE 1852-1901

Just to say that John has sent in 3 pdf files - Illustrations, Subscribers and Officials which should now complete the book and thanks for letting us know about these missing pages.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X