UPgrade of this community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPgrade of this community

Today Jan 19th, 2021 I paid to have this community upgraded to the latest release of the software. I'm told that it can take up to 7 business days so that will be towards the end of next week.

Prior to the install I will need to uninstall all the add-ons we have which includes the YouTube video links and the arcade system.

Once all is upgraded I will work on seeing that everything that can be restored is restored. I'm told that all membership accounts and messages will not be affected but it should now allow new members to sign up for accounts.

In general this upgrade will provide...

• A re-architected Core which provides easier customization and display layer extensibility through a central API

• Dynamic new Site Builder tool with page templates, drag-and-drop page configuration and in-line site editing

• Modernized UI designed to encourage user engagement and content creation

• Customizable content modules that provide enhanced discovery, engaging users into deeper site visits

• Improved social functionality including redesigned user profiles, comments functionality, an integrated messaging hub, social content curation, and real-time updates

• Integrated mobile-optimized version for use on smartphones, ensuring these visitors stay and return

So.. wish me the best of luck to get everything upgraded.

Alastair

Re: UPgrade of this community

Good luck with this Al.

Comment

Re: UPgrade of this community

Thanks Sandy.... keeping my fingers crossed <grin>

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X