Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clan Ross Association of Canada now on FACEBOOK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Ross Association of Canada now on FACEBOOK!

We're on Facebook! Please visit us at Clan Ross Association of Canada and join us as we share our heritage news, events we're planning, pictures, videos and songs. If your name is Ross or your family has Ross connections we'd love to meet you on Facebook. Click "like" or "join" and jump right in. Our site is participatory, friendly and welcoming. We hope you add to our Discussion topics like famous Canadian Rosses or Things we like in Canada Inspired by Scotland. Our Canadian members have shared Clan Ross event pictures, too. If you have trouble finding us, visit me: Debra Louise Barry on my Facebook page or e-mail me at debra_barry@live.ca

Re: Clan Ross Association of Canada now on FACEBOOK!

Thanks, Debra, for becoming our Commissioner for Quebec in the Clan Ross Association of Canada. Your spirit is also to be commended, particularly for spearheading the invitation to join Facebook.

I would also encourage the rest of our membership to take advantage of the many opportunities to communicate via the Clan Ross forum at the Electric Scotland Community as well.

Comment

I might just add that this forum can also make use of the Facebook Connect option in here. So when you login you can tie your account to your Facebook account. Then if you were to post a message in here you will have the option to share the message with your Facebook account.

Comment

Great idea, thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X