Photo Galleries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Galleries

I'd like to test out the Photo Galleries to see how things work. Like when I first added pictures they immediately appeared as thumbnails in the forum header and in the right border as larger thumbnails.

When I tried to add a further set of pictures it looked like you could add a new album through either "My Profile" or "Settings". I chose "My Profile" and when I went to that page there is a panel on the left for Albums. I clicked on the "more" link in that panel and was given the opportunity to "add an album". When I selected that I got the opportunity to add an album and just followed the prompts to upload the pictures.

Problem is that these new pictures don't display unless you go to "My Profile". So am just trying to ascertain if we have a problem or if I just chose the wrong options.

Alastair

Re: Photo Galleries

Alistair, i had no problem uploading a photo, however the photo i uploaded show's in the gallery, and also in my profile, but doesn't display under my name in the forums where i post.I notice in my profile settings it highlights do not use an Avatar, but you can't clear the box, am i missing something here, or is this a work in progress? I notice you have an Avatar.
    Euan..

Comment

I just went to My Profile and add an Avatar Euan. I wasn't blocked from doing that, Mind you I'm getting a touch confused between My Profile and Settings. Seems there are more options under Settings.

Alastair

Comment

I had to u[date a few settings for the Arcade as well as PhotoHost...Please check to see if it allows the Custom Avatar now for Admin and Registered (those are the only two that will be allowed custom unless we add another layer later)...

Papa Bear
        -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
        Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

Steve, as you can see i now have an Avatar, however i had to upload the photo again,when i did i received a message saying upload failed, and i think i received the same message the other day when i uploaded the same photo.This time however i was able to edit the avatar, which i was not able to do the other day.
          Euan..

Comment

I put up a wee album of pictures taken at the Renaissance Fair in North Carolina but they don't show in the thumbnails or the Gallery.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
            X