Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I do not think a big dog could do this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not think a big dog could do this....

I have had this link for some time, but thought it was worth putting in here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7889698.stm?lss

I have seen cats climbing trees, but they do not appear to be able to come down.

I should have given the title as 'this dog uses a deffrent bark!!'

Ranald
    Last edited by Ranald; 19 August 2010, 15:49. Reason: added a line

Re: I do not think a big dog could do this....

I had a female Jack Russell terrier for 15 years. She was quite energetic, to say the least, and once tackled a large opossum which had decided to use her igloo, for a quick nap. Unbeknownst to me, and Cleo the little dog, I was putting her up for the night in her pen in barn. She rushed into the igloo, and a fight ensued!!! She drug out this possum, and I didn't know what to do, but rushed the dog onto enclosed back porch, grabbed a shovel, & went out to tackle the possum. (this was very late at night!!) The possum was playing dead, and suddenly jumped up, running out the dog's door, out into the outer fenced area. I could hear him climbing a six to eight foot fence, quickly, and off into the underbrush. Brought Cleo back out, and we patrolled the area...but the possum was gone for good. Cleo has been dead about 2 years now, and I have two cats (inside) now.

Comment

Working...
    X