Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions

Hey Everyone,
    Just wanted to thank you all for being so patient with providing such great information for all my questions. I have since barely scratched the surface of all the many articles/links this site provides. Someone should have told me to shut up and research my answers all by myself as now I have the resources to find them. Haha. Thanks to all who have set up or helped set up this site. It is wonderful!!! And Alastair, I have just begun viewing your photos on your bio page. I can't even explain how beautiful Scotland really is and I so appreciate the little slice of beauty your pics provide. Thank you for taking me to places so far far away. Feels like I am there and I am not even finished yet. And Kelly, I am so disappointed that I can't get to view your six videos that you posted. Plus, if not for you, I would never have known that "haggies" is a small creature exclusive to Scotland. Haha. Have a good evening.

Comment

Glad you like the pics Diane and have you read our haggis stories at http://www.electricscotland.com/haggis/

Comment

Diane,

You are very welcome. I am very sorry those videos don't show. It is the protection clause the BBC puts on over here.
        kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Kelly Isn't it funny that videos of US shows are able to be shown in Great Britain but not vice versa I'm sure its some sort of licensing thing, but there's a few shows I used to watch online , British shows, and now I can't , wish they'd sort it out!!

Comment

Laney,

I made a good case with the BBC when I tried to post those first videos on the History of the Highlands. They emailed me back saying they were sorting out a way for others to view such videos.

I really hope they do it soon!
            kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Try a dictionary !

Comment

I saw Greyfiars Bobby a few nights ago.

I had never seen it before and enjoyed it.
                Marie

Comment

Working...
                X