First Family Fued over Genealogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Family Fued over Genealogy

Labor Day weekend is supposed to be a weekend of celebration with family and friends. This weekend became a heart ache to me.

I have a cousin who married into money and hasn't had anything to do with me in years. This weekend, she discovered my advancements in our family genealogy and went mental on me.

She attacked me in the two public forums where I am a member and wrote emails to my family insisting I be put into a mental hospital. All because of me inheriting the old family Bible and the Family DNA results.

My mother went to my defense and is getting the old Family Bible shipped to me before the end of this week. She is also sending other supporting documents.

I sit here and cried all day Sunday because I could not believe how my cousin was going at me. I finally had to stand up for myself. It seemed to make matters worse.

She has really embarrassed me in front of many genealogy friends and family. I had to actually delete her from my two accounts.

I hope she does not follow me here but I want to warn all of you just in case she does.
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: First Family Fued over Genealogy

Kelly,
    Take heart, remember the old saying, "You may not be able to choose your family, but thankfully you can choose your friends"
    Gordon :redrose:

Comment

Re: First Family Fued over Genealogy

Here here... well said!

Comment

Working...
      X