Saving Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Scores

I have a report that no scores can be saved in the arcade...I am gonna do a reboot and if anyone else has thgis problem in 15 minutes or so please let me know
    -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
    Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Re: Saving Scores

Hey, Papa Bear....I just got my two best scores in Animal Connect Mahjong.....5610, and then 6290. Neither one was saved for me. This is disappointing as I have been getting better!!! Please make it easier to save the scores!!!! Thanks, your friend, Joan

Comment

Seems to be saving scores now...
      Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Bear View Post
        I have a report that no scores can be saved in the arcade...I am gonna do a reboot and if anyone else has thgis problem in 15 minutes or so please let me know
        Papa Bear, I put in a request the other day in regard to Animal Connect Mahjong NOT saving scores for me, especially when I get a high score. It did it two times tonight, a higher score than one posted, but not taking it, then another one 6610, again not posting it. I like competition, but there's none when the scores are not posted. I also saw what I had posted the other day, but the text was not in my message!!! Is it me or is it my system not cooking with yours??? Thanks, Joan (FriedaKateM)

Comment

Just as a thought but what browser are you using? I have reports of IE having some problems whereas Firefox and Chrome seem to be working ok.

Alastair

Comment

Thanks for answering my query, Alastair. I do have Internet Explorer 8, so I guess I just have to not get into any competitions!!! Joan

Comment

I still use IE myself but also have Chrome which I use when accessing the community. Might be worth a download just to see if it works for you. http://www.google.com/chrome

Comment

Hello...I had problems with my computer for a good while, (or is it bad while?), however now up & back again. My IE8 is working with the arcade, and when I get a high score, it definitely saves it. So...hope it keeps on keeping on!!! Thanks for all you guys do! Joan

Comment

Hello!! Decided to try another mahjong the one that says 144 tiles, & although it did save my first score, which I see is posted, it didn't save my other scores. I got as high as 56,000 something, with no "glory". So... I don't think the scores are saving much better than before!! Regards, Joan

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Joan and have copied your message to Steve. We really must resolve this problem and especially where you get a great score and then can't save it. That is very irritating indeed!

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                    X