Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't quite sure where to put this but this is a remark I received in FB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't quite sure where to put this but this is a remark I received in FB.

15 September at 07:03 Report
    Wow and I'm the gun toting evil person.
    I know Iraq did not ask for our help. We have been in a declared war with Iraq since the early 1991. We did have a ceasefire not a peace treaty.. Now the last time I looked up ceasefire it was defined in part as "a SUSPENSION of active hostilities; a truce." and a peace treat "A peace treaty is an agreement between two hostile parties, usually countries or governments, that formally ends a war or armed conflict."
    Well Saddam did not keep his end of the bargain so renewed hostilities. I don't hate anyone nor any nation. I hate people's actions. Don't be such an idiot intellectual. Listen to what people say and look at their actions.
    I am rather glad that you are in Britain I am happy to be shed of you from this greatest nation on God's green earth. Enjoy your nanny state.
    I received this after stating Iraq did not ask for our help and oil was the god involved.
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Wasn't quite sure where to put this but this is a remark I received in FB.

OMG!!! I have a feeling this person is from here, duh!!! They said to listen to what people say and look at their actions. That couldn't be more accurate. However, if you look at what "gov't" said about Iraq and the actions we took against a nation that didn't have WMD, well, they are wrong. Saddam was an evil man. But he was not responsible for the 911 attack. Most of the terrorists were from Saudi Arabia, which we never said or did much about except fly all Saudi nationals home immediately after the attack. Hmmmm!!! I think they were on the plan headed home before our president had time to finish the children's book he kept reading after being informed of the attack. Our gov't, or more to the truth, our V. President, outed a spy cause her husband found out they were lying about Iraq and said as much. Sounds like treason to me from our own gov't when your own country outs our own spy, but hey, what do I know. I am so sorry about what they said about you not being from the "greatest nation on God's green earth". Oh, and oil WAS the "God" involved in our invasion of Iraq, that and BW's need to avenge dad, B. Sr. Now, if I suddenly disappear, you will know why!!! Haha sort of. And I have to say this again, I do love my country, as everyone should love theirs, just not the gov't.

Comment

Working...
    X