refreshing my memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refreshing my memory

Every once in a while I check in on the forum to refresh my memory, on what folk's have written here. Then to, it's about leaving a prayer for those in need and for those that haven't ask for a prayer, but still may need one. No, I don't write every time I stop by, but I'd hate to think I'd missed someone that was sitting out there in cyber land saying things like, "Oh Lord Have Mercy"...... He will and he dose......

I know every time I try to get into a pair of pantyhose I wind up saying, "Lord Have Mercy" I feel he takes pity on me because my toes stop grabbing at every inch of the nylon and slid to the bottom where they belong.
    I've often thought what I should do, is slip on some white cotton socks, then put on my nylons...bet my toes wouldn't snag and grab at my efforts.....
    then I got a visual of what my feet would look like,...... had to give that thought up as not a winner.

OK good folk's, I gotta run, just dropped in to say Hi, to everyone,
    and ask the Lord To Have Mercy on those that need it, and to pray his special Blessing will follow new friends, and old one's alike....
    in faith, ......gee-gee Laus Deo
Working...
X