Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Basics: Threading Eyebrows

Re: Beauty Basics: Threading Eyebrows

That was riveting stuff Al, i was about to go and watch the cricket...Now i'm going down to my local salon for some Threading on my bushy eyebrows...I wonder if they'll do my ears while i`m at it?:rolleyes:
    Euan..

Comment

I have had that done before, it stings a little but isnt as bad as having your eyebrows waxed.

Comment

I can't believe that anyone would tweeze out hairs which you can't see :unimpressed: I've never heard of that procedure before.

Elda

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
          I have had that done before, it stings a little but isnt as bad as having your eyebrows waxed.
          After all those comments about pain I have made the decision.......:angelic:

I will not have that bikini wax done.

Comment

Originally posted by Glesgalass View Post
            I can't believe that anyone would tweeze out hairs which you can't see :unimpressed: I've never heard of that procedure before.

Elda
            The woman who did mine was from Jordan,it was the the same place that I went to for my manicures, I have light eyebrows, but it was amazing when she was done, looked like I had an eye lift lol
            I think it was $8

Comment

My question, after watching this process only half way through...is who has the time to sit around threading out hairs??? Once you pass a certain stage (age?) in your life, you can barely see your eyebrows, let alone "thread" the hairs out!!! My eyebrows, like everything else physically, have slowed in growing!!! I want to say "tee-hee".

Comment

Working...
              X