Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Make Crispy Onion Rings

Re: How to Make Crispy Onion Rings

It is easy recipe and there is no such confusion and i like it as it is the lite food and can be eaten as snacks and thanks for sharing this awesome recipe.
    personal trainer orange county

Comment

Well being a Scot I can say that anything deep fired is bound to taste good <grin>

Alastair

Comment

Beat some eggs and milk together, slice onions thinly and separate them into rings, dip these into the liquid, dip them into some flour and fry them in hot cooking oil in a pot or deep fat fryer. Remove them with tongs and lightly salt. They will be crispy if the oil is hot enough and they turn a light brown color.
        how to make your hair grow faster|vitamins for hair growth

Comment

Originally posted by vjykmr89 View Post
          Beat some eggs and milk together, slice onions thinly and separate them into rings, dip these into the liquid, dip them into some flour and fry them in hot cooking oil in a pot or deep fat fryer. Remove them with tongs and lightly salt. They will be crispy if the oil is hot enough and they turn a light brown color.
          These days I am not at home and looking for a quick recipe. Your shared recipe sounds awesome because once I try this with different ingredient and it was tasty. Now I will try this recipe because during tour I have not enough time to make the long time recipes so, I think it will be helpful for me.
          Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

Working...
          X