Sunday BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday BBQ

I am having a BBQ for 20 people tomorrow. They are all my late husbands friends who attended his bible study group. I have been busy cleaning the BBQ and tidying the garden. I bought a blow vac today so it will make it easier to sweep the leaves.

It is hard work on your own to have a large group to entertain but I am going into it with a positive outlook. Last week would have been our 37th anniversary and it was a hard day but I got through it and am now out the other side.

Does anyone have some dessert recipes to serve at a BBQ? If so, I would love to have them, obviously not for tomorrow but for the future..

Cheers :smile:

Re: Sunday BBQ

I'm told pineapple rings go well on the BBQ.

Comment

Maryt

What about some bananas sprinkled with sugar and wrapped in tin foil and put on the BBQ. A lovely finish to the meal......and so quick and easy.

dmf

Comment

Banana pudding has always been a favourite of my family when we bar-b-que.

Vanilla Wafers
        Vanilla Cooked Pudding
        2 Bananas
        Cool Whip or Dairy Whip

layer a medium sized dessert bowl with vanilla wafers, slice bananas to cover the wafers then top with vanilla pudding. Do another layer then put in the fridge to cool. Top with cool whip or Dairy Whip.
        kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
        X