Scottish Genealogy Paternal Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Genealogy Paternal Line

Here are a few charts from Orin Draper to Jeremiah Clarke, original families of Vermont and Connecticut.

Ranald has been trying to help me upload the files correctly so I hope you can see these.
    Attached Files
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Scottish Genealogy Paternal Line

NOTE

Just clicking on any of the attachments will NOT open the file.

I have only yesterday, just started the import feature, therefore use the 'Help' file that comes with the program.

They MUST be open with a Family Tree programs ( at least with 'Most' of them ).

I use Family Tree from Ancestry.com:-

The ' .GED' file has to be Imported, using 'File' then 'Import as New Tree'.... then follow instructions from there

Then from the TOP bar (first on the left) select 'Plan' and, at the right hand side window the file should then be listed there, along with your own tree.

This now means that in 'Plan', you can select and open, any of the trees listed.

In the 'Plan' right hand window the 'Options' button allows deletion of any selected file. TAKE CARE NOT TO DELETE YOUR OWN FILE.

Ranald (with fingers crossed)
    Last edited by Ranald; 29 September 2010, 07:48. Reason: added the word 'the'

Comment

Ranald,

Thank you for helping me. I guess anyone looking for Bonkyl or Innermeath Stewart's should just contact me. I have everything on GED files. I have other lines related to some of the original settlers of Vermont and Connecticut as well.

Comment

Code:
                                                     /Alexander Stewart , 4th Steward of Scotland b: 1214 d: 1283 =>
                                             /Sir John Stewart , Of Bonkyl d: 1298
                                             |       \Jean of the Isles =>
                                     /Sir James Stewart , Of Pearston d: 1333
                                     |       |       /Alexander Bonkyl of that Ilk , Sir
                                     |       \Margaret of Bonkyl
                             /Sir Robert Stewart , Baron of Innerneath d: 1387
                     /Sir John Stewart , Lord Innermeath d: 1412
             /Robert Stewart , Lord of Lorne d: 1448
             |       |                               /Alexander MacDugall , Lord of Lorne d: 1310 =>
             |       |                       /John MacDugall , Lord of Lorne d: 1318
             |       |               /Ewan MacDugall , Lord of Lorne b: BEF. 1318 d: 1375
             |       |       /John MacDougall , Lord of Lorne
             |       \Isabel MacDougall
             |               |                       /James Stewart , 5th High Steward of Scotland d: 1309 =>
             |               |               /Walter Stewart , 6th High Steward of Scotland b: 1293 d: 1326
             |               |               |       \Jill de Burg , Of Ulster =>
             |               |       /King Robert II Stewart , 7th Steward of Scots b: 2 Mar 1315/16 d: 1390
             |               |       |       |       /Robert I (The Bruce) King of Scots b: 11 Jul 1274 d: 7 Jun 1329 =>
             |               |       |       \Marjorie Bruce , Princess of Scots b: 1296 d: 2 Mar 1315/16
             |               |       |               \Isobel of Mar b: 1280 d: 1302 =>
             |               \Joanna Stewart b: ABT. 1350
             |                       |       /Sir Adam Mure of Rowallan
             |                       \Elizabeth Mure of Rowallan b: 1320 d: 1354
        Walter Stewart , Ist Lord Innermeath
             |                                       /Alexander Stewart , 4th Steward of Scotland b: 1214 d: 1283 =>
             |                               /James Stewart , 5th High Steward of Scotland d: 1309
             |                               |       \Jean of the Isles =>
             |                       /Walter Stewart , 6th High Steward of Scotland b: 1293 d: 1326
             |                       |       |       /Walter 1st Earl of Ulster
             |                       |       \Jill de Burg , Of Ulster
             |               /King Robert II Stewart , 7th Steward of Scots b: 2 Mar 1315/16 d: 1390
             |               |       |               /Robert Bruce of Annandale , Earl of Carrick b: 1243 d: Mar 1303/04 =>
             |               |       |       /Robert I (The Bruce) King of Scots b: 11 Jul 1274 d: 7 Jun 1329
             |               |       |       |       \Marjorie de Carrick , Countess of Carrick b: 1254 d: BEF. 27 Oct 1292 =>
             |               |       \Marjorie Bruce , Princess of Scots b: 1296 d: 2 Mar 1315/16
             |               |               |       /*Donald 6th Earl of Mar b: 1240 d: Jul 1297 =>
             |               |               \Isobel of Mar b: 1280 d: 1302
             |               |                       \*Ellen ferch Llewelyn ap Llewelyn b: 1240 d: 1295 =>
             |       /Robert Stewart , 1st Duke of Albany b: ABT. 1345 d: 1440
             |       |       |       /Sir Adam Mure of Rowallan
             |       |       \Elizabeth Mure of Rowallan b: 1320 d: 1354
             \Margaret Stewart b: ABT. 1400
                     |       /Sir John Graham d: 1347
                     \Margaret Graham , Countess of Menteith
                             |                       /Walter "Ballioch" Stewart , 5th Earl of Monteith b: ABT. 1218 d: 1292 =>
                             |               /Alexander Stewart , 6th Earl of Menteith b: ABT. 1240 d: 1300
                             |               |       \Mary Countess of Menteith
                             |       /Alan Stewart , 7th Earl of Menteith d: 1308
                             |       |       \ Maud
                             \Mary Stewart , Countess of Menteith
                                     \ Majorie

Comment

I finally did it. shewww, a chart must be put into the code. I have been looking for script addition but it is Code addition.

Comment

Well done Kelly, but how do you put the chart into code addition?

Ranald

Comment

Thanks Ranald :)

One must first go to advanced on reply to thread. There is a small icon in the commands line Bolds Italic Colour etc that says code. You will make your chart available for print then copy it. One must paste it in the middle of the Code command. I believe it looks something like this Code:][:Code. A person must paste it between the two ][.

I will try another to make sure I have it right this time.

Comment

Re: Paternal Genealogy

Ancestors of Simon DRAPER.PDF

Here is my great grandfather. I am trying to get ged files to work but My Heritage software isn't working as easily as My Ancestrial Software is.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X