• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butter Chicken

One of my favourite curries...

Alastair

Re: Butter Chicken

I know they are really fast, but usually they are full of so much garbage it is just not worth it. I spent a great mix of spices butter chicken is all natural and very quick to make his fantastic.Chicken Tikka Masala is a delicious dish, where chicken is marinated and grilled pre-add a sauce thick and creamy.
    bathroom renovation perth

Comment

Its a kind of Indian food..and think its Punjabi dish...not sure though...I tasted once and it was really awesome and tried back at home but not that good. Good video BTW.
      Cyprus Holiday

Comment

This is very simple recipe and very tasty.
        I really like Butter chicken recipe.
        Aisford

Comment

Heat work until it becomes very hot, add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat it. All the fried chicken in two small batches, about 4 minutes per batch or until they become brown. Remove them from the wok.
          Asian Fashion

Comment

Butter chicken is one of the delicious dish and the main quality of butter chicken is that it gives good smell that attracts you and i like this and thanks for sharing the video.
            personal trainer orange county

Comment

Actually here in Canada there are several butter chicken sauces which are actually quite good. You just fry up some checked in a pot for five minutes then add the sauce and simmer for 20 minutes and you've got an enjoyable curry. You can even use one of those 2 minute microwave rice products and white that is all cooking away drop a couple of papadums into the deep fried fryer to eat with it. 30 minutes tops to have a good curry meal.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
              X