Scotland here I come in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland here I come in May 2011

I have just booked and paid for my flight. Leaving here on 11th May and returning 5th June. Will be in Scotland for a week and then travelling to England for rest of time in UK.. :laugh2:

Re: Scotland here I come in May 2011

I've often wondered how many people visit Scotland as part of a UK holiday. Perhaps it is time to do another of my surveys as it's been some years since I last did one. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Comment

Al, maybe you could also add in the survey, how many people visit England as part of their Scottish holiday! I know when the time comes for me to visit Scotland, the rest of the UK will be secondary...
      Euan..

Comment

I can do that. I was thinking of emailing VisitScotland and the SDI to see if they'd like to provide any questions for the survey.

Alastair

Comment

Maryt,
          Sounds like a wonderful trip. Too bad you have to wait until May of 2011. It will seem like time is crawling!

Comment

Mary,

I know you won't have much time but I would love to treat you to tea and cake at St. Hilda's Church on the Headland, Durham County. We are south of Newcastle upon Tyne about a 45 minute drive. Give me a shout if you may have time! I would love to have someone to talk history with or just ES! :)
            kellyd:redrose:

Comment

I will come and catch up with you if I can. nearer the time we can exchange phone numbers Kelly.. Cheers Mary

Comment

Working...
              X