Letter to the Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to the Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs

I have written a letter today to the Council. This is my first time to write to an entire body. I have mentioned ES as usual!

I wonder if I will hear back? We shall hide and watch!
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Letter to the Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs

Well they are meant to reply to letters they receive so it will also be interesting to see how long it takes for them to respond.

Comment

Allie,

I will let everyone know what they say. I am trying my best to get folks up there convinced on the idea of internet, clan newsletters and magazines to reach out to large Scottish websites. Fingers x!

Comment

The proposed 2014 would benefit immensely if organisers were to use Facebook, Twitter, sites like ES, etc.
        I've lost count of the number of people abroad who have said that they knew nothing about the Gathering in Edinburgh or heard about it too late to make arrangements or save for it.
        The same must be said about Homecoming Scotland 2009, where those in charge of advertising the 10 month event say £millions were spent on promoting it abroad.

Well done Kelly

Comment

I believe a coalition has emerged upon many's efforts. Sometimes it is worth being a rebel!

Comment

Working...
          X